Whistleblower, Gene “Chip” Tatum is now telling it all.
Chip Tatum is aware that “his testimony implicates former and serving US Presidents, plus a whole list of high government officials, and others, in a welter of nefarious activities – including assassination, blackmail, coercion, gun-running, money-laundering and Cocaine trafficking.”
Gene “Chip” Tatum is an ex-CIA Operative from Florida, “former Vietnam Special Forces Air Combat Controller, Defense Intelligence Asset, and US Army special operations pilot flying classified missions during the US invasion of Grenada, Tatum was also involved in the Nixon Administrations relations with China, NASA’s Apollo Program, the Iran Contra Affair, and several other classified intelligence operations dating through 1992 . Tatum was a member of the ultra-secret, international G7 run Pegasus “Hit Team” working directly for the sitting President.” (source: Chiptatum.com)
Tatum has written articles, ranging from:
Conspiracy Theorist To Terrorist? It Is Now A Short Trip!
The Dark Underworld of America – The Pegasus File
Confessions of a US Death Squad Commander
A Warning to All Americans: Danger from Within
Tatum is now addressing the nefarious Jade Helm 15 military exercise and is warning citizens exposing the true intent of Jade Helm 15, disarming the citizen, and complete take over of America.
Please listen carefully to this chilling podcast recorded a few days ago by veteran, Chip Tatum expressing his concerns:
Notes from the podcast:
1. Why Big Springs, Texas? Big Springs, Texas, is the site for residents who work for the federal prisons or private prison facilities—one of the largest areas in the world. US Federal Prisons and U.S. Marshalls have Con Air. Con Air aircrafts fly from Arizona with transfer prisoners in handcuffs from Oklahoma which he was transferred several times– called it diesel therapy, bound for Big Spring, Texas. It’s facilitated by large fleets of transports.
2. Thomas Meade, retired U.S. military now contractor and designer for the Jade Helm 15 exercise speaking to the Big Spring City Council.
3. Units from every military service, including FBI, DEA are also involved.
4. Why Texas? Have been doing them for a long time—Texans are major supporter of the military. “To get ready for the next fight” (what next fight in Dallas?).
5. They want the public’s help…little nugget of information—(the Human Intelligence) to snitch.
6. They want land owners and business owners to conduct (interrogations, water boarding) meetings.
7. Increased air craft at night, paratroopers, it won’t happen within city limits (too many power lines—it’s dangerous). Work primary at night to pick up perps.
8. Jade Helm is a new project, and will be done annually/yearly now. Special markings on their aircrafts and arm bands (mission essential personnel).
9. Q: City issued an invitation without notifying the citizens. She is concerned about it. She is a hospice nurse and is concerned over the elderly; it will distress the elderly. It’s a safety issue for civilians.
10. Nightstalkers—practice, practice, practice under night vision goggles, doing low flying slow flying, including using Chinooks. Operation readiness to practice assault. They actually feel they need this type of assault in the U.S.
11. Timeline 28:30: The scale of this operation is “gigantic”. Suspending the U.S. Constitution. What is or was Rex 83? Scenario and a drill to suspend the U.S. Constitution, place U.S. Commanders in charge of local and state governments and detain large numbers of American citizens deemed to be security threats. “To direct movement of civilian populations” to handle such a threat or perceived threat. “We need to take down these people,” Said Oliver North, one of the architects of Rex 84…
12. Congressman Jack Brooks, senator Daniel Hoye questioning Col Oliver North, COG (continuity of government). Rounding up the dissidents to Fusion Centers (FEMA Camps), internment camps.
13. Timeline 35:00: Remember Kent State massacre…by the U.S. National Guard; did fire upon U.S. citizens.
14. Timeline 35:00 Opinion: This is a training exercise. Experience is that they (the bad boys) will pop shots to test the waters to see how the citizen will react. Practice, practice, practice.
15. re: Valenzuela…oil country.
16. Timeline 43:00 Q & A: (podcast cuts off)
17. Thank you very much…then podcast resumes with more recording by another official speak of Jade Helm.
18. “Participating in Jade Helm is an exercise to suppress any and all resistance to the Martial Law that is on its way.” An exercise that precedes Martial Law—a forerunner to Agenda 21.
19. Already delivering an extraction in Ft. Lauderdale.
20. Consequences of his military mafia experience…paid dearly, lost. Calls the Vets of the U.S.–28 million, to unite—all have been trained. Wants the salvation of our country to thrive. Doesn’t want Gestapo with armed bands running around our country. Our children will have a very difficult time.
JADE Helm 15 stands for:
JADE: Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution
HELM: Homeland Eradication of Local Militants
Below are four documents in html and pdf format for easy retrieval. This “exercise” — the taking down of America — has been in the processing stages as far back as 1961:
1. Formerly Rex 84, now INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT OPERATIONS FM 3-39.40 February 2010 (pdf) http://tinyurl.com/myyzce2
Jade Helm 15 FM 3 39 40 Field manual (FM) 3-39.40 is aligned with FM 3-39, the military police keystone FM. FM 3-39.40 provides guidance for commanders and staffs on internment and resettlement (I/R) operations. This manual addresses I/R operations across the spectrum of conflict, specifically the doctrinal paradigm shift from traditional enemy prisoner of war (EPW) operations to the broader and more inclusive requirements of detainee operations. Additionally, FM 3-39.40 discusses the critical issue of detainee rehabilitation. It describes the doctrinal foundation, principles, and processes that military police and other elements will employ when dealing with I/R populations. As part of internment, these populations include U.S. military prisoners, and multiple categories of detainees (civilian internees [CIs], retained personnel [RP], and enemy combatants), while resettlement operations are focused on multiple categories of dislocated civilians (DCs)
2. Freedom From War 1961 US Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful War (Dept of State Publication 7277 Bureau of Public Affairs) (html doc) http://tinyurl.com/ac72v
Jade Helm 15 Freedom From War Disarmament in a Peaceful World publication 7277. The over-all goal of the United States is a free, secure, and peaceful world of independent states adhering to common standards of justice and international conduct and subjecting the use of force to the rule of law; a world which has achieved general and complete disarmament under effective international control; and a world in which adjustment to change takes place in accordance with the principles of the United Nations.
In order to make possible the achievement of that goal, the program sets forth the following specific objectives toward which nations should direct their efforts:
The disbanding of all national armed forces and the prohibition of their reestablishment in any form whatsoever other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to a United Nations Peace Force;
The elimination from national arsenals of all armaments, including all weapons of mass destruction and the means for their delivery, other than those required for a United Nations Peace Force and for maintaining internal order;
The institution of effective means for the enforcement of international agreements, for the settlement of disputes, and for the maintenance of peace in accordance with the principles of the United Nations;
The establishment and effective operation of an International Disarmament Organization within the framework of the United Nations to insure compliance at all times with all disarmament obligations.
3. ADA398021 JOINT ASSISTANT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION (JADE) (pdf) http://tinyurl.com/p5fu7o4
ABSTRACT (MaxiJade Joint Assistant for Development and Execution Air Force Research Laboratorymum 200 words} JADE (Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution) is a knowledge-based mixed-initiative system that supports force deployment planning and management. JADE uses case-based and generative planning methods to support the development of large-scale, complex deployment plans in minimal time. JADE incorporates the technology of three tools: Prodigy-Analogy (a combined case-based and generative planner developed by Carnegie Mellon University); ForMAT (Force Management and Analysis Tool) that supports case-based force deployment planning developed by BBN Technologies); and PARKA (a highly-indexed knowledge based management system developed by the University of Maryland). With JADE, a military planner can build a preliminary force deployment plan, including the Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) in less than one hour. This speed in plan construction is possible because JADE supports the rapid retrieval and reuse of previous plan elements for use in the development of new plans. In addition, JADE employs an easy to use map-oriented drag and drop interface where force modules (FMs) from previous plans (cases) whose force capabilities and composition match the requirements of the current situation can be dragged from the case library and dropped onto a geographic destination. Plan modification and/or adaption is supported through remindings, e.g., each time that a force module is created or is copied into a plan (TPFDD) the user is automatically reminded of the need for geographical changes.
4. Joint Publication 3-35 31 January 2013 (pdf) http://tinyurl.com/nx2pny4
Jade Helm Joint Publication 3-35 Deployment and Redeployment Operations 3 Jan 2013. This publication provides joint doctrine and principles for planning and executing deployment and redeployment operations. It describes the deployment and redeployment processes and the planning and execution considerations that may impact deployment and redeployment operations to include command relationships and the interactions of combatant commands and Services with the DOD and other US Government departments and agencies, host nations, multinational partners, and intergovernmental and nongovernmental organizations.
The information provided is a great deal. It will take time to digest it but one that could serve to best explain this long-winded concern over JADE HELM 15, its long-term history, its implications, and its future in the New World Order government overtaking America unfolding right in front of our eyes.
The military has its boots on the ground and we’re still spinning our minds trying to grasp it all and no real action to stop it or not?
Freedom loving Veterans are a very important factor in this process-–that’s why they’re a threat to the new tyrannical government. They’re in the front lines of this new war.
WWJD? What would Jesus do?
35 And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.” 36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it,and likewise a knapsa37 For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.” 38 So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.” (Luke 22:35-38)
Jesus knew we would need to be armed with weapons: not only with the Word (The Christ; Truth) but in this passage, some are interpreting it as an actual physical weapon because you have to buy one.
In the spirit realm the sword is symbolic for the Sword of the Spirit. Take it to the Lord, in prayer, and decide if you should or should not be physically armed, for self-defense purposes.
Stay safe, be blessed.